When you ride the West Coast Wilderness Trail you get to stay at the historic Woodstock Hotel
Today’s Coasters Pass opens at 5pm today, Tuesday 23 June and expires Wednesday 24 June at 5pm.
Cost of today’s Coaster’s Pass: $176 per person
It’s limited to 4 packages.
Go on line now to purchase your passes: www.thecoastersclub.co.nz
Here’s what you get
- Each package contains two nights accommodation for between four and nine people at the historic Woodstock Hotel – ‘The Woody”
- Two Coasters Club evening meal deals at The Woody
- A pass to the West Coast Treetop Walkway and Café
- A pass to the National Kiwi Centre.
During your stay, take advantage of the cut lunch and homemade breakfast options to save you carting food or having to head for town to the supermarket after a hard days biking.
The Woody also offer Coasters club members 10% off the price of any Woodstock Brewing Co. beer or Cider either on tap or packaged purchased from the pub.
- The Coasters Pass is only available over a 24 hour period between 5.00pm each Tuesday through to 5.00pm on Wednesday.
- There are a limited number of passes on offer each week so it is first come, first served.
- If you secure a pass you also get the right to purchase 5 others to ensure your group or family can all travel together on the same dates and make use of the other vouchers at the same time.
- The Coasters Pass can be used at any time within 90 days of purchase. It’s an individual transferable pass.
- Once the booking dates for accommodation, attractions and restaurants are confirmed they can’t be changed.