Waiuta – gold mining town
Last week we profiled Waiuta, a once bustling gold mine town and this week we give you the opportunity to experience this wonderful location for yourself.
You will be staying at the Ikamatua Hotel which offers you another genuine West Coast experience! The hotel is central to Waiuta and Reefton, about 15 minutes from each town, and we suggest you allow one day each to explore these unique West Coast locations.
The Coaster’s Pass consists of:
• Two nights accommodation for two in the Ikamatua Hotel
• Breakfast and evening meal for two on both nights of your stay
The cost of this week’s Coaster’s Pass at the Ikamatua Hotel is $390 and this covers both of you. Take a trip to the wild side Coasters.
- The Coasters Pass is only available over a 24 hour period between 5.00pm each Tuesday through to 5.00pm on Wednesday.
- There are a limited number of passes on offer each week so it is first come, first served.
- The Coasters Pass can be used at any time within 90 days of purchase. It’s an individual transferable pass.
- Once the booking dates for accommodation, attractions and restaurants are confirmed they can’t be changed