Inspiring stories, real news and the hard questions
In this issue of Coaster’s Weekly we celebrate the opening of the new Te Nikau, Grey Hospital and Health Centre, in Greymouth. What a facility for the Coast!
And we introduce you to some young Coasters who have their future on the Coast at heart and are taking a proactive stand to promote the land of their dreams!
The Coaster’s Club is of course the vehicle by which we can all stay connected so I would encourage you to join up. I know we can’t always agree on all things, but we can agree that we all want the best for the Coast and the people whose lives and history are intrinsically tied to this wonderful place.
Here’s how you can be part of the Coaster’s Club:
- Follow us on Facebook: The Coaster’s Club
- Follow us on Twitter: The_Coasters_Club
- Subscribe to our You Tube channel and see dozens of videos that don’t get published anywhere else.
- Go to our website and purchase a Coaster’s Pass for a real good deal on a Coast experience – www.thecoastersclub.co.nz
- Receive our newsletter, The Coaster’s Weekly like 33,500 others do and keep connected! Go to www.thecoastersclub.co.nz and enter your email address in the panel on the home page. It’s as easy as that.
Have a listen here as I outline a little more about this week’s happenings:
This week our Coaster’s Pass takes you to the Ashley Hotel in Greymouth.
You can check out the deal in this edition of Coaster’s Weekly and you can purchase your Coaster’s Pass here: www.thecoastersclub.co.nz If you are not already a subscriber to Coaster’s Weekly, you can do so here too: www.thecoastersclub.co.nz
Thanks again for your on-going support. If you have story you think should be told in Coaster’s Weekly, or you know of a couple of characters we really ought to talk to, please let us know – you can submit an article here.