Inspiring stories, real news and the hard questions
We all know it is coming up election time soon and the outcome for the Coast will be important – one way or the other.
So, get out to the candidate meetings, get a feel for what the different political parties are offering in their policies and ask the questions of the candidates you want answers for.
In this issue too, we begin to look at another of the Coast’s major industries, fishing, and we introduce you to Gaylene Donaldson whose fundraising work on behalf of the Cancer Foundation is absolutely amazing. These stories and a whole lot more beside, make for an interesting and informative read in this edition of Coaster’s Weekly.
The Coaster’s Club is of course the vehicle by which we can all stay connected so I would encourage you to join up. I know we can’t always agree on all things, but we can agree that we all want the best for the Coast and the people whose lives and history are intrinsically tied to this wonderful place.
Here’s how you can be part of the Coaster’s Club:
- Follow us on Facebook: The Coaster’s Club
- Follow us on Twitter: The_Coasters_Club
- Subscribe to our You Tube channel and see dozens of videos that don’t get published anywhere else.
- Go to our website and purchase a Coaster’s Pass for a real good deal on a Coast experience – www.thecoastersclub.co.nz
- Receive our newsletter, The Coaster’s Weekly like 33,500 others do and keep connected! Go to www.thecoastersclub.co.nz and enter your email address in the panel on the home page. It’s as easy as that.
Have a listen here as I outline a little more about this week’s happenings.
This week our Coaster’s Pass takes you to the Punakaki Resort in Punakaki. $139 for two per night! You can’t beat a deal like that. All the details in this edition of Coaster’s Weekly and you can book direct by calling the Punakaki Resort on 0800-706-707 and ask for the Coaster’s Pass deal.
If you are not already a subscriber to Coaster’s Weekly, you can do so here too: www.thecoastersclub.co.nz
Thanks again for your on-going support. If you have story you think should be told in Coaster’s Weekly, or you know of a couple of characters we really ought to talk to, please let us know.